August 1, 2017 Agenda for CMDA
Noon – 1:30 PM
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment,
Building A, Sabin-Cleere Room
4300 Cherry Creek S. Dr.
Denver, CO 80246
Zoom Information for CMDA meeting
The below link for zoom. You will be able to type in your question using the Chat feature you will see below the screen on your computer. We are continuing to work on our sound quality. If this is your first time using ZOOM it will ask you to download the app first and then will enable you to join the meeting.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/499330634
Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 499 330 634
2. CDPHE / Ombudsman / CHCA Updates
– Including an update of the implementation of the new CMS rule and review of the
New F tags (including Hospice Tag) and how this will affect our practice
3. Article review: "Polypharmacy is Associated with Higher Frailty Risk in Older Patients".
-Dr. Sing Palate (article attached below)
4. TB surveillance in Colorado Nursing Homes update – Dr. Greg Gahm
5. Assisted living Regulations input / opportunity.
6. CHF/ Research update – Dr. Boxer
7. Journal Club review – Dr. Feinsod
Questions: Leslie Eber (720)490-5079