To become a member of both CMDA and AMDA, please visit: https://paltc.org/membership.
To become a member of CMDA only, please choose from the choices below.
CMDA Membership is as diverse as public health and includes nurses, health educators, physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health professionals, preventive medicine specialists, policymakers, fellows and students.
1. Connection: You are connected to a larger group banded together to produce positive results for public health in post-acute and long term care facilities
2. Annual Educational Conference: The annual CMDA Conference provides quality education and networking for post-acute and long term care professionals. You will also receive access to all the presentations after the conference.
3. Free Informational Services: The association keeps members in touch with each other and current issues through the association’s website and email updates. Emerging issues relevant to long term care are disseminated as well as education tools.
4. Networking: You have many opportunities to network with post-acute and long term care professionals in our region, building your contacts, sharing ideas, best practices and solutions to enhance your care of geriatric patients. The CMDA Annual Conference is a regional meeting that promotes connections and networking.
5. Affiliation: You will have affiliation with YOUR professional association and have access to affiliate with our national association, AMDA The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term care
6. Empowerment: You are part of a larger community. You are empowered to get involved in issues that affect your personal and professional communities and your quality of life.